What information do we collect?
Information Provided by Users and Other People
- Your account information. You provide your email to create an account or subscribe to our newsletter. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your contact information, such as your name, avatar, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
- Customer Support. You can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including your product information and how to contact you, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can send an email that contains information about our device performance, application performance, and other issues.
- Network and connection: We use the location-related information to tailor the Services to our users in different regions. Location-related information may be based on device location information (if the user grants approval to collect) or the user’s IP address.
- Through Server Logs: A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. Anker’s servers automatically collect and store in Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the date and time of your request and referral URL and certain cookies that identify your browser or DIVAINNER account.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Services.
- Analytic Cookies - These cookies allow us to collect data relating to your use of our sites, including the content on which you click while browsing on our sites, in order to measure the effectiveness and consumer interaction with the site and improve our sites over time. These cookies may be provided by our third-party analytics tool provider but are only used for purposes related to our sites.
- Facebook: Information obtained from the Facebook account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Facebook profile. We do not have any access to Facebook passwords.
- Google: Information obtained from the Google account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have associated with your Google account
Do we get your consent before collecting information?
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information held or controlled by us by submitting a request. Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent to let us process your personal information, this may mean that you will not be able to access our products and services. Deleting your account will not of itself entirely remove associated content from our systems. We will delete relevant information that can be clearly identified (like your email, name, and country), but information that cannot be clearly identified (such as your birthday or gender information) will not be deleted.
How To Disable or Remove Cookies
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our site features.
For more information on how to manage cookies on your browser, please access the appropriate link below:
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: We use your personal information to process payments you make through the Services. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscription instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Security and privacy: We verify accounts and activities and ensure that the Services are used legally by investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms. This promotes the security and privacy of the Services.
- Communication about the Services: We will communicate with you about the Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates. We may provide you with the marketing of the Services and promote other marketing events of our company.
- Advertising and business information: We may advertise our own and third-party products based on the products you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased. You may receive marketing information that may contain content that may be of interest to you. As we do not want to spam you, you can manage these communications. We will respect your choices.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers Database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Last modified: 7/23/2018
How can you contact DIVAINNER with questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, there are a few ways you can contact us.
Email Us: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: @divainner
Follow us on Instagram: @divainner